June 6, 2011



Report Cards Envelopes
Please check your child's report card envelope. Inside will be the report card, scores from the MAP tests and a ticket to Six Flags (all of the students turned in their reading logs all year). Students that are in the accelerated math group for 3rd grade will also have a letter from the third grade teacher to help them prepare over the summer.


Thank You!
We would like to thank the PTO and all the parents that helped with the Sports-Tastic end of the year picnic. Everyone had a great time from playing the sport activities to getting tattoos, having their arms, legs, and face painted, and making a banner.


I would like to thank all of my students and their parents for making this a wonderful year. The children worked hard and accomplished a lot.



I would like to give a special thanks for the end of the year gift. I am looking forward to going shopping with my gift cards .


Have a Safe and Wonderful